187 Queen Street East and 10 Britain Street are one building that straddles two street frontages. This building is located in Moss Park, Toronto, and features two separate entrances, showcasing two completely different architectural designs. The south entrance at 10 Britain street features a cantilevered design that has a modern glazed wall system overhanding a four car private parkade. The north entrance at 187 Queen Street East features a beautifully restored brick and beam design with large oversized windows.
The Moss Park neighbourhood has been growing due to major redevelopment projects; including high rise residential, new office towers, redefined vintage retail shops, and most importantly some of Toronto’s most coveted creative office spaces.
- Private four car parking area and bike parking
- Shower located on lower level washroom for those who consider biking to work
- Modern office space featuring mix of new glazed blended with restored brick and beam
- Full open concept kitchen
- Kitchenette located on each floor
- Private men’s and women’s washrooms on each floor
- Private phone rooms
- Multiple boardrooms with plenty of natural light
- Open and private office spaces with plenty of natural light from windows and skylights
- Rooftop patio including BBQ and large area for entertaining